- Go green – manufactured from 97% recycled material
- Energy efficient – save up to 25% on energy costs
- Add curb appeal – increase resale value of your home by 5-12%
- Improved air quality – ventilation system eliminates excessive moisture and keeps your home mold-free
- Leakage protection – Panels provide double the normal water removal system
- Lower insurance costs – profiles were tested and rated for the highest hail, wind and fire ratings
- Attic inspection – essential in ensuring that your roof is free of any mold or humidity issues.
Select Camero™ Service Areas
Camero™ Projects & Service Areas
Metal roofing in the Greater Toronto Area continues to gain popularity due to it’s outstanding longevity and unique style. In the past, steel roofing has been associated with rural and agricultural structures. With incredible technological advancements in recent years, Camero™ metal roofs are currently manufactured with seven layers of baked-on polymer coating, and an extremely durable profile design. Produced with beauty and reliability in mind, Camero™ steel roofs are not only energy efficient, but are also the most environmentally friendly choice for pitched roofs. They are also guaranteed not to chip, fade or crack making it far more superior than outdated asphalt shingles. All of our products are backed by a non-prorated warranty and are free from any loop-holes and fine print. We highly encourage homeowners to take the time to read thorough each word of the warranty of any roofing product that they are considering.
Camero™ is based out of Toronto, Canada; however, our roofing consultants, licensed dealers and professional installers are ready to provide exceptional service to clients nationwide. Have a look at some of our completed projects in most common service areas around the Greater Toronto Area.