Standing seam metal roof
The Camero Standing Seam metal roof profiles are manufactured using the highest quality materials designed for the commercial and residential market. We offer two types of standing seam roofs – the Snap Lock Standing Seam and the Classic Standing Seam.
The Snap Lock Standing Seam profile is a popular choice for a wide range of agricultural, commercial and residential projects. The metal roof system offers variable width panels and that are usually formed and cut on site. It is extremely long lasting and is far less labor intensive, making it more economical to install. This standing seam roof system is attached with fasteners at the top, and then clips are hidden along the sides of each panel to allow for thermal expansion. The Snap Lock Standing Seam must be installed on slope with a pitch of no less than 3/12.
The Classic Standing Seam metal roof is the most durable, water-resistant and robust roofing system on the current market. The panel width is adjustable to suit the requirements of the client, and may come with either a single or double lock. The single lock crimps the top panel’s leg over, creating strong, and water tight seal. The double lock is clamped together with a machine, creating an extra tight seal to keep out water and withstand strong winds. The Classic Standing Seam may be installed on pitches that are less than 3/12. This standing seam metal roofing system utilizes a hidden slip which allows for thermal expansion of the panel. It is important to note that once the panels have been double-locked, changing a damaged panel is no longer an option – the entire section must be replaced.
The standing seam metal roofing prices may vary between $8 and $20 per square foot depending on the design, type and complexity of the roof. The most reliable way to learn about the cost of standing seam roofing for your project is to send your building plans or an existing address so that our consultants can measure and assess the roof accordingly.
Type of Roof: Type 1
Type of Profile: Classic Monterey
Color (RAL): RAL 3009
- Installed with no exposed fasteners
- Green roof – 97% recycled material
- Manufactured with 26 Gauge G90 galvanized metal
- Flexible design – Centers and metal panel length can be custom manufactured on site to meet your exact requirements
- Energy efficient – Our paint technology and ventilation system will provide you with tremendous savings on your energy bills
- Lower Insurance costs – Our system is rated for the highest Fire Rating Class “A” (UL790), Highest Wind rating Class 90 (UL580) up to 118 Miles Per Hour and the highest Hail rating Class IV (UL2218).
- Quality steel roof system – Every item purchased that goes into the manufacturing of our “World Class“ roofing material goes through a very rigorous and detailed quality inspection that insures that only the best products are used during the manufacturing system.
|Black Sapphire||Carbon Slate*||Smoke Gray||Espresso*|
|Brick Red*||Moss Green||Royal Blue|
Select colors available upon request.
* Available in Matte