- Go green – manufactured from 97% recycled material
- Energy efficient – save up to 25% on energy costs
- Add curb appeal – increase resale value of your home by 5-12%
- Improved air quality – ventilation system eliminates excessive moisture and keeps your home mold-free
- Leakage protection – Panels provide double the normal water removal system
- Lower insurance costs – profiles were tested and rated for the highest hail, wind and fire ratings
- Attic inspection – essential in ensuring that your roof is free of any mold or humidity issues.
Other Camero™ Service Areas
- Bradford, ON.
Camero metal roofing projects – Toronto, Ontario
Metal roof installations have risen in popularity in the Toronto region as more homeowners see metal as a superior alternative to asphalt shingles. Metal roofs decorate the neighborhood with their attractive look, bold colour and durable properties. They are built to last and can withstand harsh Canadian weather conditions including high winds, heavy rain and snowfall. Thanks to the double channel incoperated into the metal panels, you will be confident they your new roofing system will not leak!
Have a look at some completed projects in the Toronto region.
We were pleased with how professional the roofing company was. They conducted an attic inspection during the signing of the contract to ensure that all potential problem were solved prior to the install. Conducted final attic inspection and roof inspection at the end as well!
I am so relieved that I never have to worry about my old peeling, cracking and flaky shingles. Thanks Camero.